새해 복 많이 받으세요
The korean characters above reads: saehae bok manhi baduseyo and it's a greeting a Korean gives to his elders on New Year's day. It means 'hope you receive a lot of new year's blessing'! Heehee I've always wanted to try that; wear in a hanbok, and greet the elders the way the Koreans do. The Korean culture is just so attractive and elegant in every single way.
To those who're travelling to Korea, a visit to the Korea Plaza might help. Made a trip there last weekend to sign up for the Korean language class. And since there's a photo-taking section where you can dress up in a hanbok, we didn't miss the opportunity to (as you can see above heeeh)
Apparently the class I signed up for kickstart tomorrow! And this means my post-Alevel plans are ongoing! I am pretty much one happy girl heehee and let this be a good beginning of the month of February. And I have to do well for the class or else I won't be able to advance to the next level. Fingers cross it'll all be fine (:
On a more happier note, I'm meeting the awesome 09A4 classmates this coming weekend for a picnic. I thought last weekend was the date for the picnic. Silly me! The night before I was actually wondering why wasn't there anyone texting me or reminding me. But thank God for Facebook and its event page. Babies I can't wait to meetchu all and give the girlies huggggggggs! Shake your pompoms, scream and shout heeh eggcited much.
To those who're travelling to Korea, a visit to the Korea Plaza might help. Made a trip there last weekend to sign up for the Korean language class. And since there's a photo-taking section where you can dress up in a hanbok, we didn't miss the opportunity to (as you can see above heeeh)
Apparently the class I signed up for kickstart tomorrow! And this means my post-Alevel plans are ongoing! I am pretty much one happy girl heehee and let this be a good beginning of the month of February. And I have to do well for the class or else I won't be able to advance to the next level. Fingers cross it'll all be fine (:
On a more happier note, I'm meeting the awesome 09A4 classmates this coming weekend for a picnic. I thought last weekend was the date for the picnic. Silly me! The night before I was actually wondering why wasn't there anyone texting me or reminding me. But thank God for Facebook and its event page. Babies I can't wait to meetchu all and give the girlies huggggggggs! Shake your pompoms, scream and shout heeh eggcited much.