And yes I'm back! Heehee. Eons since I last blogged. I'm back from Seoul. I'm back from my fantasy world (once again, Seoul). I'm back home. I'm back to the everyday life of a Singaporean. Seoul trip was too awesome. Will blog about it soon so please wait cause I have yet upload more photos! Uploading 1500 photos can drive someone nuts. But for me it simply take almost a month after my trip heeehee.
Still unemployed and yes I made an effort but I was doubting my choice of job! I rejected an offer to work at a shop where I'll be surrounded by bags! Yes pretty D E S I G N E R bags (Kate Spade, Gucci, Prada blah blah). Went for the interview, got the job on the spot, but I rejected it. I got my own reasons (pretty much most of'em are my grandparents' & mum's). And I went to a friend's wedding for the first time ever! Well she's already an adult but on my part, going to a wedding without my parents makes me feel all grown up. Heeh and I get to meet the laffly bunch of people (my lafflies and the other bahas people).
I want to take my driver's license but the driving centre seems so far away when it's not heeh. This is what happen to people who do not work after the end of their major examinations I guess! And the Korean tourism board has yet to offer Korean language classes. To sum it up my post Alevel plans came to a halt for now. qwertyudkjnvjdk.
Still unemployed and yes I made an effort but I was doubting my choice of job! I rejected an offer to work at a shop where I'll be surrounded by bags! Yes pretty D E S I G N E R bags (Kate Spade, Gucci, Prada blah blah). Went for the interview, got the job on the spot, but I rejected it. I got my own reasons (pretty much most of'em are my grandparents' & mum's). And I went to a friend's wedding for the first time ever! Well she's already an adult but on my part, going to a wedding without my parents makes me feel all grown up. Heeh and I get to meet the laffly bunch of people (my lafflies and the other bahas people).
I want to take my driver's license but the driving centre seems so far away when it's not heeh. This is what happen to people who do not work after the end of their major examinations I guess! And the Korean tourism board has yet to offer Korean language classes. To sum it up my post Alevel plans came to a halt for now. qwertyudkjnvjdk.


But but but at least I have three hamsters now! As you can see from the photos above, I adopted another two adorable hammies from a friend and they are so cute I wanna put a mini bow on their head! Too bad they are both male. I named them mikepasowski and peekaboo. But I realised it's of no purpose cause I'll end up calling all of'em three baby (: teeheeeehee. Okay lafffchu human beanies!