From Allah we come, to Allah we return. My fluffy fat princess, I'm thankful for you. And I'm sorry for all my shortcomings. However I know now you're in a better place, where prolly there's your favourite almonds, sunflower seeds, and other nuts which totally contributed to your chubbiness then. Eversince you had the tumor on your chest, you've lost weight but your appetite is still as much as it was before. I will miss all the times I spent with you. And just so you know, you mean the world to me and the fact that you're no longer around with your round eyes and pink nose sniffing around your food plate and the sound of you eating which wakes me up early in the morning, and me putting aloe vera gel on your tumor so it hurts less, having you take your medicine and supplements, ensuring your cage is super clean and comfy with cushion-like-room so you'll be fine, and simply looking at you just to make my heart a little lighter and happier. It feels like as though a part of me has died when I saw you motionless with your innocent eyes half open. I can't help but breakdown when I held you in my hands and pet you for the last time. I can't believe you're not here anymore. A day before my trip to Seoul you left as though you know how much I'll be worried sick for you for the fact that I can't even see you. Honestly I don't feel like flying to Seoul. Put together all the luxuries and comfort I have, I would pick you over them all. That's how much I love you. Oh Allah all I pray for is for her to be by Your side always. I love you so so so much princess. You'll be dearly missed.