I remember the group of people I work so close with during my term in the council's EXCO. Adeline was the president while my best friend Syahida was the vice president. Fatin held the post of the secretary. And if I remember clearly Yi Wei and Serene was the Head of Welfare and Discipline respectively. Under their leadership were Alfi, Fursyam and Swee Ping. I was then the Head of Special Events with two of the more fun people in the council, Vincent and Rafizah. Pulling the national and school flag, leading the school in the school pledge, released from class way earlier if there's an event; oh the good times! Grooming the leaders after our batch was the especially fun part cause we were all close!
We were the batch of Excos who revolutionised the council (okay on my part I feel that way heehee). The initiative step taken to have a council shirt was our idea (to the extent we were reprimanded by Mrs Tan and Mrs Yeow), thinking it'll at least make everyone feel they were part of something big in school. The secondary one orientation camps were made less boring as there's the mass dance where the kiddos can boogey and the awesome pretty not lame kinda camp shirts were born! I hope the current council still does so.
And yes there's my Jiwers and the Sehati who never ever fail to make my day after some training that we have to attend and even the morning duties that we carry out! The Students' Council was something I feel I truly belong to cause that's where I can find the people who were there for me and there's always gazillion things we can talk and laugh about. Now that I think of it, it's simply an honour to have that two stripes on my collar. And everytime we wear the students' council shirt, I was proud to be part of it.
I am being so emotional right now cause I just had to watch the mass dance video aini uploaded on Youtube and it had me reminiscing the good old days! I wish I could turn back time and be part of it all again.
I am being so emotional right now cause I just had to watch the mass dance video aini uploaded on Youtube and it had me reminiscing the good old days! I wish I could turn back time and be part of it all again.

