Hi I Shahirah Sianturi is now over and done with the big big big Alevel examinations and I am so happy that I almost cry after the last paper which is the management of business paper on 1st december but I still can't believe that its all over and I do feel a little sad cause I'm really gonna miss my awesome classmates however now it's time to partay cause baby freeeeeeeedommmm is something that we have in our hands so do what we gotta do like yay!
Phewwwwwwww I am one happy girl teehee. Praises to the Almighty! No more mugging like a crazy girlie. I can now shop and shop and eat and watch all the programmes I wanna watch and have random dates with the awesome people (to my lovelies just text me okay!). Oh and I also would like to khatam the holy Qur'an by this year insya Allah.
Anyone who knows of any job vaccancies please tell me okay cause I need to work! Like oh emm gee. Mum said I'll end up not working cause I feel kinda scared like seriously. I know and am aware that the world outside is not nice. Raaaaaaaah hooooowz? I'd like to be an assistant teacher at a childcare (preferrably the one at my block cause I just have to take the lift to get to work lolzzz). I'd prolly also like to work in a shop which has paperbags and like gift wrappings like oh em geee how awesome it is?!
Heeheee I can't wait for my family holiday! Everything's all set. The air tickets, the hotel, the coats, the mufflers, the gloves, the earmuffs, oh and my pretty pink luggage (yes laffly its pink, soft pink not the annoying pink). Just waiting for end december to arrive and goodbye Singapore and annyeonghasaeyo Seoul! Thanks ibu and ayah I love you both so much! Yay okay love you human beanies like daehanminguk! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.