In life, all we need is Faith, family and friends and pretty much nothing else matters.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
It's time the fullstop appears
You know, I'm done. After such a long time, I'm putting a fullstop here. Its draining all my energy. Its a distraction. Its tiring. Why am I even bothered like seriously? As much as I want it in my possession, there's just a limit to things. Maybe, its not even fated to be mine in the first place. And here I am waving the white flag way up high and I'm letting it all go. This way I think I'll be happier. And the weight that has been accumulating on my chest will enable me to take a breather and just take my mind off things. Even if it comes back, I'll continue pushing it away. Just like how its been doing to me. Memories of it: erased.