(I am taking the breaks in between my mugging session just to finish typing this post!) Hi everybody I have finally graduated from Millennia! The exclamation mark shows that I am happy about it but deep in my heart, I do feel a little sad. Sad that to know I am unable to spend time in a classroom environment together with my wonderful classmates, not wear a set of uniform which I have been wearing for the past twelve years. Prolly the most important part of a teenager's academic life has ended. Millennia has watched me grow into the person I am today and apparently it plays an integral part of my development into an young adult.
Okay enough of the emotional part, let's move on to the fun part; the Graduation Tea! Heehee it was held at Raffles Town Club. Everyone was all dressed up, looking their best. But since we had to reach the place before 2pm, we do get a lot of stares from people (they might be thinking why are these kids dressed up on a Thursday afternoon as though it was a Saturday night). It was embarrassing too gosh. Arriving at the reception area, my heart was beating so fast cause we have to climb down the stairs to this area where everyone is. Lucky for me, I was wearing ballet flats. So when we entered the ballroom, the first thing that came to my mind: Woah this is pretty grand (except for the stage; too small).
The theme of the tea was Unpathed waters, Undreamed shores. And there's is concept where we were in a flight to the destination, which is the theme of the tea. We even had an air ticket, a passport holder and a luggage tag with our name on it. Honestly, I love it heehee, the whole idea is so cute so cikgu Yana did an awesome job! My lovelies and I were seated at table 9, rigggggggggght in front of the screen and quite near to the buffet table (lol everyone was happy for that fact). I think when it comes to buffet, I must bring my three other girlfreys. They're the best at being thick skinned when it comes to food! Mer is the leader obviously, she's just awesome when it comes to food and that's one of the reason why I love her. Another one is she uploads the photos on facebook damn fast. Julie and Mas are just perakus; small body but eat like piranhas ha ha LOL.
Oh and Mr Lee danced on stage with the other hts, singing to the song Reach and they declared themselves S-Club7 like LOL much. And and and I totally love the photo-snapping sessions. We took lots of pictures! After it all ended, went off to Karaoke which apparently turned into a club (hiphop, rnb, dangdut, kpop all in one). It was fun heh heh. And no I am not uploading the karaoke photos here cause people will think we're party freaks when we're not okay heehee.
Okay reflection time! I guess now that it has all ended; no more official school lessons, no more asking for early break, no more singing for Mr Lee a birthday song randomly, no more driving Ms Mada nuts, no more boring lectures at the centerstage, no more giggling away looking at our eyecandies (yes you girlies admit it!), no more fatun/mer/julie bringing yummy food for me to eat in class, no more smiling helplessly after seeing babycakes pass by, no more birthday celebrations together, no more choir-like birthday songs, no more ht periods, no more Millennia :( I'll keep all the memories dear to my heart. I love you people who has made my Millennian days filled with smiles and laughters.
Okay enough of the emotional part, let's move on to the fun part; the Graduation Tea! Heehee it was held at Raffles Town Club. Everyone was all dressed up, looking their best. But since we had to reach the place before 2pm, we do get a lot of stares from people (they might be thinking why are these kids dressed up on a Thursday afternoon as though it was a Saturday night). It was embarrassing too gosh. Arriving at the reception area, my heart was beating so fast cause we have to climb down the stairs to this area where everyone is. Lucky for me, I was wearing ballet flats. So when we entered the ballroom, the first thing that came to my mind: Woah this is pretty grand (except for the stage; too small).
The theme of the tea was Unpathed waters, Undreamed shores. And there's is concept where we were in a flight to the destination, which is the theme of the tea. We even had an air ticket, a passport holder and a luggage tag with our name on it. Honestly, I love it heehee, the whole idea is so cute so cikgu Yana did an awesome job! My lovelies and I were seated at table 9, rigggggggggght in front of the screen and quite near to the buffet table (lol everyone was happy for that fact). I think when it comes to buffet, I must bring my three other girlfreys. They're the best at being thick skinned when it comes to food! Mer is the leader obviously, she's just awesome when it comes to food and that's one of the reason why I love her. Another one is she uploads the photos on facebook damn fast. Julie and Mas are just perakus; small body but eat like piranhas ha ha LOL.
Oh and Mr Lee danced on stage with the other hts, singing to the song Reach and they declared themselves S-Club7 like LOL much. And and and I totally love the photo-snapping sessions. We took lots of pictures! After it all ended, went off to Karaoke which apparently turned into a club (hiphop, rnb, dangdut, kpop all in one). It was fun heh heh. And no I am not uploading the karaoke photos here cause people will think we're party freaks when we're not okay heehee.
Okay reflection time! I guess now that it has all ended; no more official school lessons, no more asking for early break, no more singing for Mr Lee a birthday song randomly, no more driving Ms Mada nuts, no more boring lectures at the centerstage, no more giggling away looking at our eyecandies (yes you girlies admit it!), no more fatun/mer/julie bringing yummy food for me to eat in class, no more smiling helplessly after seeing babycakes pass by, no more birthday celebrations together, no more choir-like birthday songs, no more ht periods, no more Millennia :( I'll keep all the memories dear to my heart. I love you people who has made my Millennian days filled with smiles and laughters.
This is the list of people I have to thank - Julie thanks for being my partner in class/stupidity/lameness/crime for sucha long time. Mer thanks for always being the one to be traditional, you tone us down a little heh. Mas thanks for being the meanie girlf; and please accept the fact people always think I'm the nicer one heehee. Sri thanks for being sucha motherly figure, you've always been such a sweetheart. Waitee thanks for bringing lots of yummy food for me, you make me happy. Ah Hui thanks for always giving me warm hugs, but fat cats are supposed to snuggle! Fatuun thanks for the chirpiness you bring and I like calling you Tun. Hazz thanks for being the youngest amongst us but act as though you're the oldest like LOL you damn mentel but I still love you. Amir thanks for being you; you may be annoying at times but I like you exactly that way. Nasri thanks for going through Bahas with me and the two others; you are the pivot point for our team heehee. Babycakes thank you for the lots of heeeheeheeheehee; its an auto-reaction heeehee. 09A4 (esp you gila people like Bazilah, Ruzanna, Liyana), thanks for the wonderful three years. Okay people all that's left now is to wait for The Day.














