Sunday, October 16, 2011

Favourite little boy turns six


Our little princey boy turn six on the 15th of October 2011! Heeeeeeeh Ilhanz wanted a birthday party so badly and yes his parents got the wish fulfilled. Celebrated his birthday on the 16th October and gosh I'm sure all the party guests had fun. There were yummy foods cooked by my lovely grandmama of course! The birthday cake had dinosaurs on it and there were balloons everywhere! It was a joyous occasion where both Ilhanz' paternal and maternal family attended. There were a spectrum of fun games and activities with money as the reward and gosh everyone who participated went home at least four bucks richer LOL. The closing game which three couples participated in caused many to cry. The wife is to put on make-up for the hubby and had to give a brief introduction of himself, or should I say "herself". Like zomg everyone laughed like so hard. Uncle Bernard even said that it was the best birthday party he ever attended cause everyone is so sporting.The goodie bags are oober cute. A simple white paperbag filled with lots of yummy goodies ranging from crackers, jelly, Toblerone and even a packet of drink.

Ilhanz, Yaya wanna wish you a happy birthday and I hope you love the pretty boat shoes, bag, pencil case and Nerf guns that we got you! Being the adorable little boy that you are, you've brought much joy and happiness to our lives. My parents dote on you so much as much as they dote on me or prolly even more! So I pray that you grow up being someone who respects other people, have much love in your heart to give, always have a smile on your cutie-pie face and colours the lives of everyone! Teehee I love you like how you love Thomas & friends when you were still a little baby boy heehee.






P.S: Here are some pretty snapshots of the birthday party!