Sunday, October 9, 2011

Someone like you

Love a person not because of his looks, wealth or status.
Love a person because of his religion.
Love a person because of his faith in his religion.
Love a person because he loves his Creator.
Love a person because he is able to guide you to the right path.



I should be asleep now cause there's school tomorrow but no, I am smiling helplessly right now. You know, the thought of having someone like that as a your-fated-other-half makes me feel euphoric deep inside.

Tomorrow is the start of the second last week of school and which the next week on the 20th is the school graduation tea. Mixed feelings on this part. Happy cause school has officially ended and sad cause there's not gonna be anymore 09A4 and worried cause there's only so little time left till the start of the first paper. I am bummed by the fact that there's no dance floor. Not that I wanna dance but we should at least boogey a little before we are sent off for the battle of our life. Who am I tryna kid right? This is Singapore, I mean we should all just study and study and study during the time we have and get good results enough to put us in the local uni or its. the. end for us (I am totally not this kind of person but apparently this is reality tsk). Oh lovelayes, listen to Miley Cyrus The Climb. It assisted in pulling me out of the demoralised mode I was in when I got back my malay literature paper.

The long paragraph is not the main highlight of my blog post here but the quote up there is. It totally puts a smile on my face and I'm sure it'll make you girlies giggle happily too teehee. Laff you lovelies like the thought of that someone with sucha beautiful imaan.