Millennia - the last birthday celebration with the amazing friends I have! Thank you for the pizza-cake you people you! Oh and I love the part where the birthday song you guys sang for me, made me hop like a fat bunny (it almost made me had an asthma attack lol). And I really really really like the birthday wish from you-know-who early in the morning during the assembly heehee. The presents are pretty and I love every single one of'em. Saving the best for the last, you bunch of lovelayes are the best birthday gift I ever had because you brought so much joy to my Millennian days and honestly I am thankful for that. I love you bunch like so much.
People who sent birthday wishies through text/Facebook/Twitter - thank you oh so much for the wishies you nice people had for me. I didn't open my Facebook/Twitter until it was almost 12midnight on the 17 october (gee I wanna surprise myself with all the wishies). To those who texted, I am either the little fat cat/class hamster/best friend and for that I am thankful too! Cause it shows I mean something to you heehee.
Family - The bunch of people who'll always stand by me regardless of everything that happens along the course of my life. Heehee to put it simply, the people who are at the top of my priority list. Every birthday, I get to have nice, scrumptious dinner with them and they'll sing me a Happy Birthday song with a small cake for me heeheehee. Praises to the Almighty for that blessing. And everytime I make a wish before I blow the candle, the first thing is always associated with my family. So thank you ibu, ayah, nenek, tok, adik, cik arin, cik kanda, cik yat, mong, hanz, hail, tata for being part of my birthday this year. And to the others too (too many to mention), I know you have well wishes for me. And I love every single one of you more than I love myself (you should know how much I adore myself right so imagine it if I love you all more than I love me! heehee).
P.S: More of my birthday photos will be uploaded on Facebook teehee.