Friday, September 16, 2011

Maybe just maybe

Say hi to my fluffy hamster! Heehee she is unwell and I failed to bring her to the vet earlier because I thought surgery would do her more harm than good. Now I know how irresponsible my thoughts were. Brought her to see a vet the other day and the doctor prescribed two medicine for my fluff ball of fur in hope that the tumor will decrease in size. Please pray for her recovery. Thank you.

Anyway left two papers for Prelim II which we will complete on Monday and that is Malay Literature and Southeast Asia History. I kinda screwed Malay Language (I like committed suicide for the paper cause I did an expository essay: Tahap kesihatan manusia bergantung pada kecanggihan sains dan teknologi. Sejauh manakah kamu bersetuju? Not gonna get good grade for it cause I've been doing narrative essay the whole of this year!). And I totally screwed International History, leaving one question blank cause lack of time. So for this two subjects I hafta give my best. One word: D E M O R A L I S E D. Julie Moolie Kaboolie, I totally understand how you feeeeeeel.

Heeeeeh I have a lot of things planned out for the end of the year after I get the Alevels over and done with, ranging from a spectrum of fun activites like shopping, travelling, taking up new languages and even trying this thing called work which I bet many have done before. Okay people rock you like a hurricane mwaaaaaaaaaaah!