I got this weird question on formspring asking me why am I turning religious suddenly. I mean dude you can't go around asking people this question like hello common sense 101. How do you even judge how religious someone is anyway? I am tickled by the question though. The person who asks this is kinda blunt but cute (lol straightforward people are kinda cuuuuute like little kids) however the choices of words used and vagueness of the question makes me wanna slap the person jokingly while laughing out loud.
On a totally random note, I NEED TO GO TO H&M. Overrated; that's what I heard from many but I just wanna see how H&M Singapore is! I once shopped at H&M while I was in Seoul last December and gosh they were having a major sale thus I almost went nuts. The things were very much affordable and adorable! So we came out with two large paper bags filled with pretty clothes. Heehee so I wanna go H&M but is still unable to cause its still the festive season and mum already told me the study plan that she says would be best for me and that I can't afford to flunk my As or that's it (and this is the part where I shall fling myself should it really happen so I gotta try my best).
Anyhoo just the other day I listened to Infinite's Be Mine and I instantly fell in love with it. The music and the lyrics. The lyrics are so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Same goes for 2PM's I'm Your Man oh goshhhhhhhhh cuteness overload! I need to find a Korean boyfriend for goodness sake! Thus I've made the plan to head to Seoul to study and before that I need to start exercising like some fitness-fanatic bimbo and be ooober slim however I can't do no nothing about my height so yes. Ha ha ha not cause I love bubble tea and chocolates. I do want to study in Seoul though and then teach the preschool kids there! Homg korean kids are so adorable like dolls and fat cats. Okay love you human beanies like cheesecake and creampuff (yes the good times).