
Talking about baju kurung, I am not a huge fan of laces and kebaya. I prefer plain baju kurung (something plain as the top and pretty fabric as the bottom) and its unfair how the bazaar now mostly has those glamorous baju kurung with all the sparkly beads and stuffs. What happened to less is more? Heh heh.
The big Alevels is nearing. And this is the time we all feel like running around screaming like a hyena. But no we Millennians are not gonna do that! Keep calm and focus on achieving 100% of us eligible for local university (since our seniors already achieved 98%). Insya Allah we can teehee. Talking about local university admission, I wanna go overseas if my parents let me! Heeeh the thought of it makes me giggle to myself.
On a totally random note, I'm blogging now while watching kbs with Happy Lemon Tea latte with pearls! I'm happy, for now at least! So smile baby smile, its barakah (: love you human beanies like cute babies.