
Heeeheee as you can see me and most of my classmaes have ent for jalan raya! Everyone was staring at us as though they have never seen a whole bunch of people wearing baju kurung (and no I am not exaggerating heh). I mean dude, sorry that our prelims ended in the last week of Syawal and only now we have the time to go out jalan raya together as a class! Heeeeeh it was purely noisy as per normal and Ruz was the only one amongst us wearing a non-Malay traditional costume (last year she wore a saree).
Oh the picture above was snapped at my place and yes its epic cause for the first time in three years my Millennia friends came over for raya (no not because I'm anti-social but because since the last two years we didn't go out for jalan raya and last year we went to more houses in the north and west side)! The baju kurung I was wearing during the raya outing with my friends was bought by my one and only cute granddad. He seriously is good in choosing pretty baju kurung teeeeeheeee. To end this paragraph, I had fun and I laffffff my lovely classmates.
Anyway caught Hamilton in action just naooooooz on teevee while cleaning my hammies' cages. I almost went nuts cause he was once in the race at position no. 12/13 if I'm not wrong. He could've done better but oh well, he was the world champion so he had a taste of victory already. My sister was rooting for Vettel all the way and I gotta admit that he is cute. We kinda regretted not getting the tickets for the race. GD, TOP and Seungri performed at the concert tooooooooo raaaaaaaaaaah! Its over already now back to reality: NO SCHOOL TOMORROW ITS MARKING DAY FOR THE SENIORS. I am basking in the hapiness nao so goodnight everyone love you like Lewis Hamilton who clinched fifth placing regardless of all the action that he went through mwaaaaaaaaaah.
"Holding on to you."