Thursday, July 21, 2011

You know, there are a few things on earth which moved me into being more thankful for the things I have and the people who are always there for me. And I can cry easily when I feel touched or pitiful of something. Its like these things trigger my emotions. Now the things I'm writing here is not as though I am trying to ask you lovelies to do the same, or even feel the same thing. I mean I am not a fairy or anything but these are the things which I really feel for. And I think the world would be a better place if we all are more thankful to the Almighty and appreciative towards what we have now.

1. Hearing Siti Nurhaliza's Airmata Ibu (Tears of a mother) and songs like Yusuf Islam's Your mother, I could cry like a little kid wanting to get a toy so badly. This is so as I love my ibu so so so much. There are people whose parents have returned to the Almighty. I cannot imagine myself without my ibu and ayah. My cousins recently lost their dad to cancer, and it really make me reflect on how fragile life is and how much of a difference it'll make without parents by our side. Henceforth as much as we can, we should give our utmost respect and love to our parents when they're still alive; especially our mother since they give birth to us. When you're a helpless little baby, your parents are the ones who were patient in fulfilling every of your needs. So in every way, we should try not to hurt their feelings. Whatever it is, they have our interests at heart. I love you ibu and ayah mwaaaah!

2. When I see pictures of people in the poorer countries being so thin/with bloated tummies/eating anything to satisfy their hunger, and animals being abused, I can feel my heart breaking. We are here, with abundant food to eat, having a shelter over our heads, and are able to defend ourselves, yet we're not thankful for what we have. We don't finish our food, we complain over whatever our mums cook, and we simply want more and more for ourselves whereas there these people/living things are more unfortunate than we are and they are unable to do anything about it. If I am given the opportunity, I'd like to lend a helping hand to these people insya Allah (I'd definitely try to hold back my tears which I think I am unable to do so).

As we grow older, we understand more things and also exposed to how the world really is. As much as I dislike knowing how cruel people can be and how we human beings behave some times, that is the reality. But let's all just strive to be a better person! A person whose heart is filled with love and faith. That way, things will all nicely fall in place insya Allah. Teehee. On a random note, I miss my grandparents. Its been a week since I last saw them. School has been packed with lessons ending all the way to the evening. Goshhhhhh shall go to their place sooooon!

Anyway today was racial harmony day and we all came in our ethnic costumes! All the pretty girlies in class were either wearing cheongsam or saree/punjabi! Heehee. I think everyone looks gorgeous today like a pretty white box with a ribbon on it. Oh did I tell you the 09A4 girlies are taking part in the netball inter-house games tomorrow? We'll be representing Zircon and we're all excited. Geeeee I love you human beanies like eating fish nuggets with real fish meat (the ones ibu just bought was damn yummy and the fish is real so I wasn't lied to like the other fish nuggets)!









"Happiness."