Thursday, July 28, 2011

I love my favourite girlies! Heeeeeeeh one word: Mentel. Anyhoo, please keep a look out for four pretty things next week okay 09A4! It'll be hanging on our shoulders. Teeeheee.

Today: School. Ah Hui's "surprise" birthday celebration (with yummycheezecake). Zumba like some aerobics club member. Laksa La-mian. Honey Milk Tea. The Lions' victory. And nao as in literally nao, listening to the classic Graduation song by Vitamin C cause Mer was being emotional and she posted the video on facebook.
Three months. Just three more months we have to create beautiful memories of high school (and of course making it through the big Alevels exam). I can see myself crying during the grad tea. Gosh. How to part when we've gone through so much together? But that's the way of life. Insya Allah we'll be able to skip that cause many of us are aiming for the same uni course. Heeeeeeeeh. 09A4 I lafffffff you like cakes!

On a totally random note, I killed a lot of ants this week. Nope not because I am not in the right mind but because I get really traumatic when I first saw ants in my hammies' cages. Their hygiene is priority but apparently the ants were after the food and water. I hafta kill'em cause hammies started to scratch really bad! Raaaaaaaaaaah poor little hammies so sorry ants I killed you. Its either the ants or my hammies. So being a pet owner, the ants gotta go.
Anyhoo unlike Rebecca Black, I don't look forward to Friday as much as I look forward to Thursdays! Why? Because there's only Malay, MOB and PE lessons in school there's gazillion awesome teevee shows to watch! That happens rarely! Heeeeeeeeeh. Okay and since tomorrow there's no school, I wanna catch up a little on my korean variety shows like nao so laff you human beanies like hershey's charm bracelet!














"Memories."