Gotten back two papers for prelim one! GP and Malay language. Alhamdulillah for the both papers. 29th July is the teacher-parents conference. Goshhhhh I'd wish to avoid that if possible heh heh but nope no can't do. Apparently in life, there's just some things we can't run away from, like the one I just mentioned and um, death. Yes morbid much but that's the fact.
The first week of school (actually its week three but the first two weeks we had exams so yes) and we already had a mock test for MOB. Next week another mock test for MOB, and a mock test for history. As said by the principal, the last lap is always the toughest since we're already so lethargic after the two laps before. Insya Allah we'll go through this with the strength He gives.
On a totally random note, don't you think life is full of waiting? I guess I'll leave it at there.
Anyway I am watching DC Cupcakes on starworld right now and I am going gaga looking at the pretty cupcakes! There's ribbons, five cute flower cupcakes on a flowerpot, and the boxes are totally adorable and the white paperbags they have just killed me. Told you I have this thing for pretty stuffs! Heeeee okay lafffff you beanies like pretty stuffs (:
"With You, I'm stronger."