Majlis Selawat ke atas Rasulullah Marhaban Ya Ramadhan at Masjid Sultan today with my cute grandparents and my habibtis! Teeeheee. Apparently the girls were late! Heh heh. The whole event was enriching alhamdulillah. And I just love how we girls are able to get closer with Islam and learn more things together. After it ends, sent my grandparents off and had lunch with with the girlfs! Nasri and Julie who apparently looked like some fashion designer today joined us later.
Headed then to Bugis with the family. And bought Happy Lemon's Tea Latte with black sago (it simply is pearl milk tea gosh). Yummmy wummy. Sarpino's Pizza next. Heeee and the thought of an actual school day tomorrow tires me out already heh heh. But the thought of going live on Jus tomorrow makes me feel excited! The perfect epitome of a human being right? LOL LOL. Anyhoo lovelies, Jus tomorrow on Suria at 8.30pm, watch it! Team Millennia for bahas will be on it teehee.On a totally random note, I am worried sick that my fat hammy is scratching herself a lot. So I suggested to dad that we change the bedding. And now her cage is filled with white tissue-like substance. I'd be most happy if I were her cause the floor of her cage looks so flufffy like clouds! Heeeeh. Please pray that my baby hammy gets well soon! I love her even though she's fat and eats a lot (:
I am having this tinggly feeling of happiness since the end of the majlis just nao. And its making me smile to myself. Teehee yes and hazz is feeling the same way nao whereas she was busy saying I was nuts when I told the lovelies about it during lunch just nao. Hehhhhhh kay school tomorrow! Can't wait to meet my 09A4 babies. Love you humanbeanies like my fat hammy mok.
"I am leaving it all to You."