Friday, July 8, 2011

I'd like everyone to say hi to my new pretty charm bracelet with Sianturi engraved on the heart-shaped charm. Its prolly the most prettiest thing in my eyes right naoooooooooz. Teeeeeheeeeee sucha pretty little shiny thing you.

Oh oh oh and I am totally done with my prelim one as of today. Apparently it felt like as if I'm done with Alevels. And obviously that's not a good thing. I also felt confident doing my last paper which was the malay literature just nao. And yes that's not a good thing also. Received the new timetable (which was constructed to drive us nuts in the short run but bring benefits when its time for the big Alevel exams). No nope don't think so that's a good thing, for now at least. Tomorrow's the telecast of Bahas 4PM finals on Suria at 8.30pm after the news. Can't wait, can't wait! And I have a large cup of Super bubble Milk tea from eskimo in my fridge. For that, I am one happy girl. Kay love you lovelies like watching Nigahiga on Youtube (:






"Your smile."