The picture on the right is my favourite photo of the newly wedded royal couple! I am quite sure Kate Middleton is envied by ladies all over the world. Today after school I rushed back home just to make sure I am able to catch the live telecast of their wedding. Apparently I was only able to watch it for one and a half hour. Gaaaaaaah, mum had an appointment so I accompanied her. My sister kept texting me about the updates of the live telecast on teevee. Fortunately there was a teevee nearby the area I was, so I was able to catch a glimpse of them tying the knot.
Like oh emm gee, I feel so touched by how the Britains expressed their well-wishes to the royal couple. I nearly cried when Prince William and Kate Middleton were saying their vows. Kate was loooking exceptionally beautiful in her wedding dress while she was walking down the aisle. And both of them look so perfect together (:
