And tomorrow's Friday, again. Oh my gaaaaaaah, time flies by super duper fast. Mum told me the other day that people said that after the earthquakes which took place, time will fly by faster. Hmmmm, I am not sure about that. Seems to me that we human beings have much more things to do in a day with loads of responsibilities and duties we need to carry out. Talking about that, Saturday me and Nasri are emcees for a Scrabble competition which my school is hosting and everyone in the Malay Literature class are gonna be judges! Heeee. Monday, Malay essay and GP Alevel compre paper 2008 are due.
When I was doing my GP timed assignment in school just now, guess who called me? Mum. Yes. And when I got home I knew the reason why. She felt like having Super QQ Milk tea and wanted to ask me out for a bubble tea date! So cuuuuuuuute. We went out for a bubble tea outing cum grocery shopping just nao. And got 10$ worth of bubble tea. Yummmmy wummy. K laff you human beings like pretty bunnies.
"I am happy."