
I have two History tests tomorrow and here I am blogging. I was so lethargic while watching Music Bank on KBS that I fell asleep. I do not usually fall asleep unless its time to. But today I really felt so tired. Gosh! Anyway the test for International History is what are the factors that led to Economic Development. And in my mind I have (only) the main points! Firstly the role of US: Marshall Plan, US leadership in Bretton Woods and Aid to Japan. Secondly the role of Bretton Woods: Paved way for the establishment of Financial institutions, facilitated free trade and maintained financial stability. Thirdly, the role of mixed economies: Decolonization. Lastly the role of MNCs: Provided FDI capital to help industries develop, facilitated technology transfer and increase employment opportunities. The Southeast Asia test is on success of nationalist movements after world war two. And I am still unsure about my points! Gosh.
Anyhooo Juliemooliekaboolie wasn't in school today. Ah Hui and Waitee too. You girlies missed a fun MOB session! Yes for the first time I am saying MOB lesson is fun. Heeeeeeh. Oh the picture above is a the front page of Mas' sweet note for me! Heeeee. Thank you Mas. I like it cause its really lovely and the paper is pretttttttty (: Huzzzzy wuzzy sent a totally random text with a heart shaped icon just nao and it made me happpppy. Heeeeeeh. Despite the things coming up this week in school which are not making me any much excited (like the two tests tomorrow and three period of Malay on Friday, except for Thursday cause Apple is flying back to Singapore), Zac Afron in HSM3 is. My little sister can't stop replaying the DVD again and again. I love him. He's simply, sexy. Kay lol can't believe I said that but that's the fact girls! Okay off to bed lafffffff you bumblebees like Ultimate QQ Milk tea (:
"Apparently I have standards."