I miss my hopping bunnies. I miss my 09A4. And why I said so is because I missed school today. Don't ask. Faaaaank you (that's thank you only in a much more awesome term. And lafffffffff is a much more awesome pronounciation for love, nao for now hee). Even though there are Malay Lit test and MOB test tomorrow, I am looking forward to school.
fluffydoh @iraaasianturi you're my favourite fat cat I wanna keep you at home with me forever and grow olddddd I will feed you with goodies! Waitee/Fluffydoh or her real name Ying Ting replied me on twitter with this. How cuuuuuuuuute but scary at the same time. Waitee, even a fat cat (apparently in your eyes I am one), wants to marry okay. But I still accept the goodies (:
Heeeeeeeeeee. As of nao, as in nao, I have sixty tweeeets. I am surprised at how some tweetybirdies have five thousand tweets and all. No, like seriously. In any case, I am getting myself familiar to twitter, just like how our malay literature class is familiarising ourselves with the new teacher. I am going gaga looking at the Aigner bags. And I feel the urge to have a kitty cat and pamper it so it'll become a fat kitty and then I'll let it wear a ribbon. I can't do it to my fat hammy, Mok. And Princess is just too small even though I feed her a lot. Raaaaaaah anyhoooo praises to the Almighty. I feel happy nowadays even though there are times I feel down and all but in the end I still feel happy k you get the idea. Laffffffff you like having breakfast with the bestf.
"That's what matters most."
