Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kimchi is a part of my meal now apart from ibu's super spicy black sauce. Heeeeeeeh I had nasi lemak with kimchi for breakfast on Saturday, and I just had sausage roll with kimchi. Yummm yummmm! This March holidays, I planned to fly to Korea with my cousin, Tata who is totally into airplane food. However, since we are both girls, our parents objected to the whole idea. Raaaaaah. I wanna go Seoul! Like pretty please. I can't wait for December to come.

Anyhooooo, Tuesday is a school holiday! Heeeeee. The seniors did really well in the Alevels examination 2010. Everyone anticipated their results and yes, they exceeded the expectations. Our principal gave a WOWWWW as a reaction when he saw their results. I hope it'd be the same for our batch. Let's go MI let's go! Teeeeeheee.

I don't know why but I can't wait to meet my lovelayes tomorrow. Love you people like next week is the last week of term 1! Mwaaaaah (:





"Closure."