Do you know how long I've waited for this? Heeeeeeee. A short break would be nice, really nice. Apart from missing the girlfs, I am looking forward to reaching calmer state of mind. Ended off term one with pre-u seminar which is aimed at motivating us to reach out for the stars. Yes I like the whole entire idea of pre-u seminar where you sit in a totally comfortable air-conditioned room, pick up useful tips, get bored at the second half of the seminar and then go home feeling like you need to do something about the academic situation you're in now. Epic Phail for Common Test. Henceforth, an emergency revision plan which is waaaaaay better, efficient and apparently cover all the subjects I'm taking.
Ohhhhhhh I have yet to mention this: my principal declared 8th March a school holiday because 95% of the 2010 pre-u threes are eligible for university! An all time record for Millennia. And when we came back to school on the 9th March, he asked whether we have publicised it on every social networks that we have. Omg my principal is so cuuuute!
And I love Tumblr. Tumblr is awesome. Julie Moolie Kaboolie has a pimple on her cheek and she's worried because its not time for it to be burst! She told me that her sister-in-law likes me a lot making me happy. And Julie Moolie Kaboolie is now addicted to GD & TOP's High high thanks to me (G H E T T O E L E C T R O).Finally took an instax with the mum, dad and adik. It looks really pretty. I am eating one fish nugget nao. I was sad earlier because I couldn't join my favourite girls to the Maulid at Masjid en-naeem.
Talking about the favourite girls, Fatin and I ordered this really cute pouch online! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can't wait. Now on the topic of pouches, on Saturday, mum bought me lots of those totes where you get when you purchase the Japanese fashion magazines at Kinokuniya! My heart was dancing at that point of time (: Wheeeeeeeeee oh and you, I heard you're going away sooooooooooon. So please take care. Nao off to watch Big Bang's parody of Secret Garden for the second time. Love you human beings like watching Mok sleep on the big running wheel with her pink feet in the air.
"Wish upon a star."