Friday, March 4, 2011

Ironical isn't it to be over the moon for being able to just pass and simply elated for achieving the highest passing grade together with a distinction. For what I have achieved today, I am thankful to the Almighty. Thank You for giving me the strength to keep on trying even though I was at a phase where I thought there's no hope anymore.
Thank you a million, gazillion to ibu and ayah too. While waiting for the release of the results, your faces appeared in my head and I was really scared that I'd disppoint you both, again. The thought of not having the Math result in the certificate doesn't upset me as much as the thought of crushing your hopes. For the constant reminders of the importance of passing Math, for always telling me that I can do it if I put in effort. Heeeee love you both so so much!
Cikgu Marnee is the best malay teacher, ever. Period. Fullstop. Mr Lim can become a motivational speaker. Now that the two H1 subjects are cleared, its time to face the H2 subjects plus GP. Insya Allah 09A4 we can do this together!
Did I tell you my heart nearly stopped when I saw the results slip? Its the first time I ever passed Math in the whole entire time I was in Millennia. Alhamdulillah puji ke tuha yang pejit alam langit ngendongnya. Okay that's totally a song I learned from the exchange trip to Jakarta heeeee. I felt like a fairy flying up in the air while calling ibu and ayah to inform them of my results! Now that one of my wishes is fulfiled, I hope another one can be too. Heeeeee love you people like watching rugrats like nao.



"A moment unforgettable."