
A lunch date with my habibti(s) on 24th february because its the day in the whole week where we have no exam heeeee (:
Initial plan: Meet at the mrt station at 1pm. Fatin wanted to have Fried Maggi with chicken and that's the exact reason why we planned to go Mackenzie for brunch. PlayNation/snapping photos randomly.
What we did: We met at the mrt station at nearly 2pm (I admit I was the cause of the late-ness but not because I changed my hijab thrice ah Fatin but because I needed to run some errands! Sorry girls i love you heh). Aunty at the shop said to Fatin - "Sorry ya but Maggi no stock" and we literally LOL-ed at Fatin. So to her no Fried Maggi totally defeats the purpose of us having brunch there. PlayNation ke mana, snapping photos randomly ke mana. Direct translation - PlayNation go where, snapping photos randomly go where. Heh meaning we didn't go to PlayNation neither did we snapped photos randomly
.
Instead, we made our way to Bugis Junction. Had yummy wummy yoghurt and chocolate ice blended while blabbing about more stuffs! (: And an uncle helped us to snap a polaroid which you see above. I love you girls like how Winnie the Pooh loves honey. Gosh cliche heh but still, reallyyyyyyyyyy. Simply having lunch, and blabbing with you girls put a really wide smile on my face!
"My confidante."