
"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving much advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares." - Henri Nouwen
To my one and only Hazirah Halim and the ever so pretty Fatin Roslan, I Shahirah Sianturi love you lovelayes so much! One reason being you girls were so awesome as to come to the talk with me, looking pretty in hijab (yes you hazz and you don't look like an egg wrapped in pink apparently. Fatin forever pretty in hijab) Heeeeeeeee. And the other reason being for understanding, relating and even sincerely lending me your ears.
Yknow its like we're the mirror image of each other (the girly-ness especially) only that I am tubby-er like lol. Even our heights are about the same like how awesome is that?! I feel like a kindergarten kid who has recently attended school and met new friends lol. Whatever it is please know that I love you girls a bunch (:
Attended Ustaz Usama Canon's lecture on Sacred Love: Friendship and dating at Sultan Mosque with the two girls! It was a last minute thing eventhough like I knew about it when I first saw the advertistment on the newspaper. Asked the girlfs but they were busy! Fatin was so sweeeeeet so as to go with me. Hazz got to know about it and wanted to tag along like 2 hours before the talk starts! The Ustaz was funny and what he wanted to point out was rather relevant. It benefits us as we find out more things which we were not aware about. Alhamdulillah.