Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Guess who has a tumblr. Guess who had a surprise napfa trial and now her feet are like swollen or smth. Guess who loves girlfriends (inlcuding the mentel ones). Guess who forgets her hamster's name for a moment and literally called the little fluff of ball-like pet, hamster. Guess who went for Maulidur Rasul at Alkaff Mosque and saw the new Mufti of Singapore in front of her two eyes. Guess who feels really princess-y in her jubah (long dress for muslimahs). Guess whose lovely mum cooked fettucine with chicken cutlet. Guess who has History test tomorrow on Asian Financial crisis. And finally guess who is one really weally happy girl.

I'll answer that for you: Me. Me. Me. And me. Me. Me. Me And yes me. Heeeeeeee.

Can you believe it I have a tumblr since 2009. I suprised myself like lol. And when I logged in, I have one follower. So cuuuuuute! And the surprise napfa trial on monday I really don't like it. Because my feet hurts so much that when I pray I feeeeeeeeeel the stretch literally. Gaaaaah and I love love love my girlfs who made me happppy with the never ending laughters. Especially Julieeee Moolie kabooolie, Masmentel and Mer phat duck. And I also love love love my two mentelicious girlfs Huzzzzzy wuzzy and onlysmallstuffs and Baini the bunny for the gifts!

Anyway I was about to feed Mok just now and suddenly I forget her name. I was like what's her name what's her name oh my god this is making me panic cause my memory is like failing on me and I'm only like less than twenty. Then I went like hamster come and eat quick! Now that I think of it, its sad that I forget my precious little pet's name. Ohhhhh and the new mufti of Singapore is so charming, really. Eventhough I am only able to peep from the second story, I can still see him. The praises to prophet Muhammad saw was so beautiful I had tears in my eyes.

Heeeee and wearing the jubah makes me feel very princess-y. Since I am short, any jubah of the normal cutting would be long for me. So when I wear it, it sweeeps the floooor. Zomg so princess-y rigggggggght heeee. I like it! Came back home from the mosque feeeling really hungry because my last meal was at 10am. Mum's fettucine was yummmy and stomach filling! The chicken cutlet woooooo. Alhamdullilah.

And we the Historians as quoted from the History rep, Nash, are having a test on Asian financial crisis tomorrow. Isn't that just awesome? Not. Nevertheless I feel happy! Heeeee thank you so much to the Almighty for His blessings. I have lovely people around me who never fail to make me feel so loved. And the things they do gives me more reasons to be thankful. I love you like how princess and mok loves sunflower seeds!






"Thankful for the blessings."