Sneak peak into 09A4's awesomelicious classroooooom!
Valentine's day = ha ra alif mim = haram. My classmates thought the arabic word I wrote was Korean! LOL LOL LOL retarded much.

Heeeeeeeeee guess who! He's someone I really weally beally like. When he smiles I could prollly faint or smth heeeeeeeee.

YES CAN PLAY TABLE TENNIS IN CLASS (during breaks lah obviously)! This is the new one, the other one was confiscated by our very own dm.

The giraffe's name is Ma-Hooi. Its now a height chart. We even have a post-box in our class which I don't think serve any purpose other than a decoration lol.

Heeee everyone in class is represented by a pokemon which resembles them much. Yes my pokemon is a smiling fat flower. Mas pokemon looks like a really arrogant cat and Amir's simply a pokemon who has a pose similar to that of a rugby player.

Julie's so-called braid. Told you: Epic Phailure. My hair looks like some croissant or even a world map. And she says its beautiful and that she's proud of what she has done to my hair.



