Monday, February 21, 2011


On Saturday my hamster little Miss Princess furball with baby pink nose made her royal exit from her cage by climbing on her little play ground and successful opened this lid situated at the top of the royal cage castle. Full coverage coming up.

Saturday - Time spent with family takes all the tiredness away. The whole week of school was qwertyuiolkjhgfdsaxcvbnm. Robinson. OG. Orchard Central. Finally getting Ahmad his birthday present. Dinner. Found this really adorable kitty cat whose fur is grey-ish! So royalty heh. Home sweeeeet home!

Okay this is the part where Princess escape. Wanted to prepare Ahmad's present and card as fast as possible so I can go to sleep. While doing so, I saw something moving. But I ignored it thinking it was a roll of ribbon and when I turned to the front, the roll of ribbon was there. So I turned my head to the back. I stared at the little fur of ball which is also staring back at me after sniffing my hand, thinking: I've seen this pink nose before but where? IT TOOOK ME PROLLY FIVE SECONDS TO SEE THAT ITS MY HAMSTER PRINCESS LIKE ZOMG. I screamed at the top of my voice. Luckily dad managed to catch it. I CAN'T GO TO BED THINKING OF MY LITTLE PRINCESS. Her cage is in the living room and my room is kinda far from the living room but fortunately I did not close the door fully. What if she entered the kitchen or the toilet? Or what if I fell asleeeeeeep already when it escaped?! D: I'm just thankful she's safe and sound.





Sunday - Attended Selawat ke atas Rasulullah saw at Masjid Sultan (a ceremony where we Muslims sing praises to the Prophet Muhammad saw). I went together with my grandparents and my girlfriends; Fatin and Mastura! Fatin came with her whole family. It was an enriching session alhamdulillah (: We also met aunty didi with her family! Dridriq was so adorable heeeee. Had brunch. Aunt sent my grandparents home. Dad came to pick me up!
To my surprise my mum got me my belated belated belated birthday present! Everyone bought me theirs but ibu haven't! My sister whispered: she was considering to buy you your Tiffany&co. but I told her a juicy couture would be better and at last we got a armani exchange instead heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh I was so happpppppy I tell you. I love you ibu. Thank you so much and I know you read my blog. When I was watching kbs just now I peeped at the computer screen and to make it more obvious Infinite's BTD was playing so loud heh.

Common test have started! MOB and gp was just now. Tomorrow's bahasa paper. I love waitee because she's very nice heeeeeeeeeee. Yay polaroid! I also love huzzy wuzzy buzzy. Thank you hazzzz for the pretty flower pin. I love Mastura and Fatin for being pretty in black. I love everyone who made me smile today! Love you like how jealous I was watching nichkhun and victoria. Mwaaaaaaah (:





"A polaroid with you will make me the happiest girl on earth hee."