Not a fibre of my being. One phrase made me feel like dfghjksfnca9fw7y. Not everyone has that ability to do so. I am simply exhausted. But I still am not moving. Why why why why why. I finally found something that makes me happy with the littlest of things. And suddenly, it disappeared. I don't know what to do. Its one ardous phase to go through I swear. I have to keep it all in, supressing things that I just want to blurt out. But I have to keep silent, because I am afraid. I am afraid if I was to let it out, you'll no longer be within my sight. Show me a sign. What am I to do now Ya Allah I feel so (I can't find a word to describe it).
I am prolly pms-ing right now. I swear. Girl issues. I was just laughing like twenty minutes ago with my sister listening to Jay Park and Beast and feeling all bubbly thinking about the date with my habibti(s) heeeeeeeeee. Anyway the date was awesome! Full-coverage tomorrow okay love you like bubbles.
"Please."