Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm not being pessimistic and everything but I kinda like dislike today. I was late for school because of the traffic jam at the expressway. Together with the other millennians on the bus, we were late by three minutes. THREE EFFING MINUTES I TELL YOU. qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm.

YJ paper for Malay (not checked). International History SBQ (almosssst done). Finance tutorial (not checked). Money market ppt (checked) Get ten years series from Mr Andrew (not checked). During history lesson today, Amir told me that the timed assignment for gp tomorrow is our gp common test. I FRIGGIN HAD THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE. Ha ha ha kay I exaggerated but you should get how shocked I was. In class I sit at the front together with Julie Moolie Kaboolie, and like how can I miss my teacher telling the class that. All along he had been saying the common test is on thursday (which I thought was in two weeks or smth). Its actually tomorrow like zomggggg!

I shouldn't panic though, breathe baby breathe. So I'm gonna revise gp tonight while having bubble tea! Teeeheee I like the bubble tea part and not the revising part. I should go do some studying now. Love you human beings like green milk tea, sugar level 70%. Anyway mum is cooking stir fried udon with black pepper beef. I love anything with udon. Heeeeeeeh. My mum is the bestest! Yay ibu (:


"Sooner or later."