Sunday, February 6, 2011

I only watch chick flicks, comedy, or cartoon movies and I've only watch a horror movie once together with my secondary school clique (majority wanted to watch the horror movie so I had absolutely no choice)! And on Saturday, I kinda like dragged my feet to orchard cineleisure to meet K, Nisa and K's korean friend. Why you might ask. Because K texted me telling that we'll be catching Green Hornet and I was like I don't even like the name of the movie like zomg. And the other thing is that K's friend whom he claimed is Korean, is not. For a split second I was like oh em gee this dude is Korean, and when I looked again, reality started to sink in and my brain was like telling me no Shahirah he's not Korean, no Korean features found, nope.

Anyhoo, me and Nisa were like, if the movie is boring, K's gonna get it. And apparently, the Green Hornet was awesome! Kay not awesomely awesome, just awesome. Jay Chou was so cute in a black suit. I thought the movie would be all action. But I laughed, a lot. Heeeeeeh. And I just realised I'm baaaaad at Taboo. Kay that's so random.

Today - Had Yong tau foo for brunch. Then off to Nexx. Like mum had been wanting to go there since it opened like last month. And everytime we went the carpark is full. Today is no different, except that we waited like for about ten minutes. The mall is like huge, but it gives me the is-that-all-that-we-can-do-here atmosphere. There's Isetan, Courts, Starbucks, NTUC Finest (mum's favourite ha ha), and more. But I simply find it boring. Or maybe because tomorrow school starts again, and it's getting to me. Chinese New Year holiday is over, over I tell you. School will be opened and the misery continues. Okay no lah I mean I like school. I can't wait to meet my girlfs tomorrow! I have truckloads to tell okay girls.

And Julie texted me this: Tomorrow I want you to become my hair model. I learnt a few braids and it's really cool. Be thankful you're chosen. Peace. I went like okaaaaaaaaaaaay it's going to be a disaster. And there's PE tomorrow. Somehow somewhat I really feel like running. I am in my teenage years but I have this thing called feelings which are making me go adfghjklseunghozxcvbnmtyui. Okay that sounds so depressing like lol but did you spot seungho in the word which I typed like in the previous sentence which doesn't exist in the dictionary and will not exist ever. Kay love you human beings like having QQ Ultimate Milk Tea yum yum.




"I like you the best."