I was listening to 2am's You wouldn't answer my calls anymore and 8eight's No one cries because they want to is stuck in my head. Two awesome songs about people who fell out of love, with the singers' faces almost crying like all the way till the end of the music video but still looking cute. Gosh I feel like auditioning to become a ballad artiste or something like SM The Ballad or 8eight. Ha ha ha okay I find it disturbing when I say that myself.
Yknow when it comes to matters pertaining to feelings, sometimes it is not that easy to express it via just words. I am tired of whatever I am feeling right now. Like seriously. On a brighter note, my ham ham Mok now has a new hang out place in her ooberly huge cage (kay fine it's not that huuuuuuge but its huge). Heh her cage has this play pen on the second story. And I never see her stay there like for really long. Yesterday however my cousin Tata noticed that she was there. And she is like using the bedding as a comforter, to sleep and just roll around! So cuuuuuuuuute. And fat. My sister found it really weird that Mok was at the play pen to the extent that she literally screamed into my ears asking whether Mok is still alive or not. Anyhooha. Princess hammy is like as petite as always.

In the photo above there's my most adorable grandmama in this whole entire world, my cousin tata in black, my sister shaqilah in white, and me who look like I am filled with helium (gosh I look like a dumpling, and no I am not saying this because I am hoping for you to say no omg shahirah you look pretty or anything but I really look like a dumpling, period). My grandmama is so cute in this photo that I just had to upload it.
Heh oh did I tell you that Tata stayed over yesterday? She got oober lazy after we went to see Anaqi and Amani at my grandparents' place. And more lazier to go back home when she knew my mum cooked beefball noodles. Sarah completely went missing. Anyway, we had lots of fun talking to each other about everything that's been going on. I mean like we were close since we were chubby kids but yknow how teenagers are like when they're growing up. There'll like be this awkward moment for a while. Heh but now it's like the good old times with her. Taaaaaaa we should have like a slumber party the next time okay! (:
"A better tomorrow."