Friday, January 14, 2011

The first week of term one is over. Like zomg, so soon. And yknow, we;ll suddenly find ourselves sitting in the hall writing on the scripts of our alevel examination. The thought of it makes someone wanna run, aimlessly while screaming like a hyena. I can't believe it but the three years which I thought would be super long is ending, sooooooooon.

Just had a timed assignment for geepee and I did the question on education. We shouldn't take more than an hour to complete the essay. Looks like I need to practice more! For mob we started on finance and I was completely lost because I didn't attend the first two days of school because my immune system just had to like fail on me for a second and I fell ill with the cold combo - fever, flu, cough and phlegm. Ew, yes.

My co-ht is prolly the cutest teacher I have ever met. Like literally. Ah Hui went up to the front just now explaining to us how the classroom that we are in now will look like. Its a container classroom with aircon and due to that amir suggested that the school add wheels for our classroom so that we can go on a learning journey while still be in class at the same time. The whole class was laughing when he said that. It's ridiculous but if it may happen right and that would be effing awesome!

I like my first week of school. And I am looking forward to the time I will be spending with the class pushing and motivating each other for the big alevels, yay! And Edward Cullen is cute. I watched Twilight on Star Movies just now and I fell in love with the story all over again kay love you people like LG.






"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag? lol."