Friday, January 7, 2011

It just dawned on me that I will be graduating this year, insya Allah. And that I am gonna be like a little less than twenty this year too. And my home tutor like texted us yesterday and today. I was like lol when I read his text. He started off with Welcome to 2011. Like zomg right? Sounds like he just got back from outer space or something heh heh. And I heard they say the timetable is a major killer this year. But that's no surprise since we're already in the senior year and left with only four subjects to take for the alevels. The thought of having 6 periods of each subject each day however simply worries me. Ha ha no seriously.

I am gonna type something that is totally out of the topic but I am still gonna type it anyway since it is my blog and I have my freedom of speech. Okay that's so unnecessary when it's just three words that I am gonna type, and like really mean it from the bottom of my heart.



To you, I am sorry.




"I turn to Him, for He is the Only one."