FT Island sings in their song Love Sick:
When I miss that person, I close my eyes and I can see her better
I tried to forget, but I get reminded of that person more
I told myself a lie thinking that that person would come back
That person never said that she will be coming back, but all i can do is wait
I have a formsping right where I get questions from people (half of the time, anonymously). It'd be awesome if I can formspring you people! So I'll just pretend whatever I'mma type here is what I'm formspring-ing you lovelayes okay.
1. It feels so right, but the person's actions seem to tell you its wrong, so which would you follow?
2. Do you prefer Koi, Eskimo, Gong Cha or Each-a-cup?
Okay number two is so redundant but seriously, come and buy at toa payoh has this really nice QQ milk tea. Woaaaaaaaah, there's pearls and this jelly which is ooooober yummeh wummeh. Anyway, had a scrumptious dinner together with the rest of the family minus Uncle Ahmad's since they're enjoying their holiday in Phuket. There's chilli crab, cereal prawn, cockles with dark chilli sauce, Kailan with shitake mushroom, mixed vegetables, garoupa fish with sweet and sour sauce and of course, tom yam soup! I couldn't eat much because before heading out for dinner, I had bubble tea ha ha ha. Kay love you people like my fat little hammy mok mwaaaaaah!
"At the brink of giving up."