Monday, January 31, 2011





Sunday - Planned to go Sultan mosque for Selawat ke atas Rasulullah lead by Ustaz Hasbi with my adorable little grandmama. She loves his' speeches. She ever went on and on about how nice his voice is and how good his speeches were. However I had mengaji (Qur'an recital) in the morning. After mengaji, headed to Tampines. Brunch at Wendy's for the first time ever. Yummy wummy. Met tata. Vivo City. Dinner at grandmama's place.

And I don't wish to talk supershow three. As much as I wanna see my Heechul, I shall be patient for my next trip to seoul. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Heechul ah saranghae~

Anyhoo, it rained so much for the past few days! The weather is making my hammies all cuddled up hee. Lessons all the way till 4.05pm. And thank goodness there was no PE lessons because the weather is making me really sleepy. Oh on a totally random note, I never fell asleep in class like ever before no matter how sleepy I feel. But I ALMOST fell asleep during mob lesson just now. Heh, I am really thankful I get to be back home like earlier than normally on mondays, alhamdullilah (:

I shall now go and do my part for the geeepeee assignment! Love you human beings like having mum's Ban Mian with fried fish and chicken cutlet for dinner.





"Your voice."