Friday, January 28, 2011





Aren't they so adorable? HEEEEEEEEEEEE. I am a person with a soft spot for animals. Recently a video of a Malaysian man who abused his cute little doggie was leaked out. And thanks to this man, I am reminded of how cruel some people can be. Animals are loving creatures. Just like human beings, they feel affection towards another animal or even a person. And when they are treated in a way which is disgustingly inhuman, they are helpless.
I mean dude, if you wanna be a hardcore abuser whose life is empty and has no meaning to the extent that you feel like taking it out on a helpless creature, might as well you take action on something that is of your level (in strength I mean), like prolly a bear which is very hungry and NOT AN ADORABLE LITTLE DOGGIE. To all animals, on behalf of the human race, I apologise for our ugly behavior towards you precious creatures.
But at the same time I shan't be too extreme right? Its just that he is a little different from people who are sane, and are able to think properly. I really feel shameful for his actions towards that little poodle. How can you hurt something that harmless and adorable? I wanna cry just at the thought of him hurting the dog. I am so tempted to throw profanities right now, but I shall not. Let's all pray for the world to be a better place okay people. Love you like these adorable animals.






"The Almighty, guide us please."