
Okay only the last part of the quote applies to us four. I am the youngest in the group. Me and mer are of the same age only that I am born like way later. Julie and Mas are of the same age, and older than both me and Mer by a year. Seriously, sometimes they make me feel that they are waaay younger than me, making me feel so matured. Heeeeeh. When it comes to the issue of being tubby, Mas and Julie are damn good about being super duper honest. Ha ha ha.
But I love them the way they are. Like how totally retarded Julie is and how we like laugh at the most lamest thing you can ever think of. How mean-girl material Mas is and how we totally understand each other since we think alike. How Malay Mer is and how she drives me insane with the things she do.
I like it whenever I'm with you girls. I can totally be the person that I am and feel comfortable about it. And I miss how we are in class so I can't wait to meet like the three of you this monday when school reopens. Its like I have so many things to tell, other than what I've told you girls on the phone heeee.