Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If you assume that the photo above is taken like today or smth you are wrong. It was like taken last year while we were at macs or something. We look kinda alike right in this photo. Like twins? Kay why am I even talking about that? Anyhooha. The plan to meet up my classmates after they had their lunch at Seoul garden was a total epic failure. Puts me into like a total mean-girl mood when I think of it but its not worth my attention. Kay forget it.

I feel like a total blog freak because I've been updating my blog like everyday since like three days ago. But I gotta take this chance dude because school is yknow like I've repeated this a lot, opening. My two cousins Tata and Sarah are coming over tomorrow for like no reason. And apparently I miss my got-exiled-to-Australia-and-Indonesia cousin Sarah a lot! Exiled part I was totally kidding.
And I feel like getting smth from Kikki.K when I went there the other day. Everything is so Shahirah Sianturi like zomg. They have this notebooks and pencil cases with colourful cars and planes print. I received a really pretty Kikki.K notebook for my birthday and I found out it cost like 40$. I am not using it, period. Why would I get pen ink on a 40$ notebook which is like effing cute and pretty? Seriously. I know it defeats the purpose of it being a notebook since notebooks are meant for writing notes but I don't have the heart to write on such an expensive notebook thus its gonna be kept in my beegeebee (birthday gift box teehee). I'll blog again sooooooon and no I am not a blog freak.

"If its meant to be, then it's meant to be."