Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I miss being a secondary school kid. I miss dada and fly. It was like I saw my secondary school days flashing right in front of my eyes yesterday while I was at mccafe! Raaaaaaaah. The secondary school kids head to macdees after school and like have a really nice chat with their friends. I do that quite often with my secondary school clique. Jiwers and Sehati I miss you guys too like zomg.

Anyhoo, there's a 09A4 gathering later at Seoul garden. And obviously I am not going even though I miss them a whole truck load. Why you might ask. Because firstly when I rsvp-ed to the event page, I was still unsure whether my precious little grandmama needs my help at her shop. Secondly, I feel so tubby that a korean buffet wouldn't be much of any help to my everyday decreasing self esteem of not looking pretty. Yes I have two reasons not to go and have lunch with my classmates. So what do I do? I meet them after they have their lunch at Seoul garden! Yay me. This way I'll avoid the buffet part and get to meet my favourite bunch of people heeeeeeeeee. Awesome much.

And this is like effing random but I am listening to jiwang melayu songs on youtube ha ha ha. Waktu bersamamu banyak benar kenangan yang kita ciptakan bersama..dan satu darinya ungkapan syahdu bahawa aku takkan kehilanganmu. I will give a direct translation for each word okay. Time with you many memories we create together..and one of them is those sweet words where I will never lose you. I am slowly losing my reason since school is reopening soooooon and I have to like go straight towards the alevels examinations at 350km/h.

Kay its like superduper late. And no I am not listening to jiwang melayu songs anymore now like now but to korean ballad. Heh heh I shall go to sleeep (: my head has been in pain like seriously. Love you like how I love Pandora charm bracelet.

"I am reminded of you, again."