Yknow its like (I like you and you don't like me but for some effing reason I think about you a lot even though I am clueless of what is going on in your mind and you constantly being sarcastic about things and be all like cool about stuffs) kinda thang. Now I understand the quote. And for some reason I feel like screaming my heart out, then have a cup of bubble tea and hug my pillow to sleep. The cyber world is cruel.
I am a person who has this thing for quotes when I am feeling sad. And every quote I read just gotta feel right for what I am feeling. Whyyyyyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyyyy? No I am not being emo. Its just that I don't feel happy. And I really don't like what I am feeling now. Issues, yes issues. I should go get a Korean boyfriend like Gu Jun Pyo. And get married happily to someone like Baek Seung Jo, in Korea. And be Korean. Okay that's too much but all I want is Yang Seungho heeeeeeeeeeeeee. Okay the thought of him makes me happy (: Love you people like Yogi Bear.
"It doesn't feel the same anymore."