Since I am now in the pre-u level, something that I have to be sure of is where I am going after school is over. I have a target in mind. A place where it's filled with teacher-wannabes! Hee hee yes I've set my mind on being a teacher when I grow up. I think I've mentioned it here before and here I am mentioning it again. I Shahirah Sianturi wants to be a pre-school teacher when I grow up! Heeeeeeee the thought of it makes me so happy I swear to God.
Right now I feel like having a cup of Koi. Yes their cup of bubble tea has lots of pearls! I likey likey. And I feel like being in Seoul now. Love you like how I like cheesecake. Zomg now I even feel like having a slice of cheesecake.
"Happiness is defined by you, and no one else."