I should not be blogging. I should be sleeping now because all I can think about is my gp tys which is nowhere to be found. I went around the house trying to recall where did I last placed it. Mum and dad were like kakak what are you doing? I frowned like instantly and I went like, I lost my gp tys and I am really sad right now. After searching for it for about fifteen minutes, mum came in and said if you really can't find it just buy a new one okay. That's just the reason why I love my mum so much. She always tries to make me feel better. But its not about buying the new one but about me being so irresponsible so as to lose my precious gp tys.
Okay anyway, heee I am reminded of something that makes me happy. Did I tell you that my Princess' and Mok's noses are really pink and its so adorable that I feel like putting a really big pink with white polka dots ribbon on their pretty cages so as to make it more prettier. And whenever the Lunar New Year celebration is coming, I am super duper happy because my grandmama receives a lot of mandarin oranges! Yes out of all the fruits in this world, I like oranges, honeydew and strawberry the best! Okay that's so random. I should go do something related to studies now. I love you human beings like mandarin oranges! Teeeeeeheeee (:
"The reason why I am here today."