
My Formspring page now is really cute. So cute that I am smiling while I am typing this! Heeeee, and I wanna give a name to my Formspring page. Any suggestions? Ha ha ha I am reminded of my bestf who named her nike water bottle Aphrodite! Anyway, the other day I lost Amir's one and only pen. Yesterday I kinda contributed to his blackberry being confiscated! Raaaaaaah and luckily now that he got his phone back. Thus I feel less guilty. Sorry Amir!
Anyhoo, PE on monday wasn't a total killer. But now I am feeling the pain. Like seriously. I am aching like as if its the first time I trained for napfa. We did crunches, dips, tug jumps, jumping jacks, and even ran around a chair like it's some fun thing to do. But I admit that I enjoy PE lessons because we were like having lots of fun while suffering (i.e: Running while singing like as if we're in some military school). Heeeee I love you human beings like how I love my 09A4!
"Someone as amazing as you."