Ten reasons why I like 2010
one: I FLEW TO SEOUL FOR THE FIRST TIME TOGETHER WITH MY LOVED ONES
two: My two ham hams Princess and Mok came into my life
three: I got to meet Yang Seungho for the first time ever making me the happiest girl on this planet
four: I am like finally done with Mathematics and pee double you
five: I debated in Malay for the first time in my life
six: My classmates in 09A4 bonded like crazy, and now we're like family
seven: Anaqi and Amani are now able to call nenek and tok
eight: I now have the cherry chapstick which Seungho endorsed
nine: I learned how to cook korean style stir fried udon
ten: Many wonderful things have happened, making me so thankful.
I am only eighteen and insya Allah there's still many years to come for me to explore this pretty world the Almighty has created. I mean like I still have yet to have a baby panda or baby lion as a pet. Making the best out of the years that I have now will give me pretty memories to keep in the future! So here's to two zero one one which is like coming in like five hours. Love you like watching gayo daejun on SBS, KBS and later MBC! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaah (: