1. When people (usually the sane ones) do something wrong, they try their best not to let other people know. Also there's just this group of people who already do things which portray a bad image of themselves, but apparently they are the ones who expose whatever they have done. I mean like if you already know what you did was wrong, I don't see a need to tell everyone else about it. Rigggggggght? It's making the rest of us sinful too because we happen to know about it, our impression of you changes, and you become the topic of our discussion.
2. Why do some people look down on the foreign workers in our country? Yknow the ones who are directly involved in the construction of houses and stuffs. Like wake up your idea. If they are not around, who are the ones who are gonna help build our humble yet prettaye flat houses? I've been wondering about this since I was thirteen like zomg.
3. When I get married in the future, I would definitely try my best to forge strong relationship with my mother in law (mil) by like going shopping together, have tea, learn cooking and have cheesecake at coffee bean or smth. I mean a mil is still a mother. So I'll try my best to respect and love her just like my own mummy. However, we often hear ladies facing problems with their mils. Why is that so? You may say that I am not married so I do not know anything yet. But here's a piece of my thought. Unless the mil is like those in the dramas where they are completely unreasonable, could not care less and evil, only then I understand the problem. But if the mil is caring, naggy and sweet, I don't see any reason why these ladies have problems with their mils. I mean that's just how mothers are right. Prolly the daughter in laws are the ones with issues. If you don't want problems with your mil or find them a pain in the butt, then don't get married. It saves you lots of sins, like seriously.
Zomg, its frustrating when I think of it. Especially number 3. The world is so complicated. I really like it when I was like six, playing Barbie doll with Sarah and eating ice cream at night with adik, and watch cartoon on tv, totally not knowing or minding of whatever is going on around us. I like that better. I am prolly having a mood swing now because I am a girl. Ha ha ha kay that's so stupid.
A little about saturday: Mummy, sister and me. Suntec City. New Look. Flower clips. Majolica Majorca makeover. Heavy eyelashes. Maxi dress. 39, 800won shirt heee. Western dinner. Picked up by Daddy. Along's kenduri arwah. Grandmama's place. Home sweet home.
Anyway, school is on again tomorrow. Wish all of us luck since we have napfa training which is a killer. K not literally, but still. Love you human beings like knowing Kim Hyun Joong endorsed H&T Korea (:
"Edward Cullen."