There seems to be no link since my legs/thighs are supposed to be the one aching but no. I never fail to blog about Napfa test each time a new school year begins. Like I am such a noob when it comes to fitness. In secondary school I remember my whole entire four years was filled with running, every morning. But now I don't seem to have the energy to run. I am like so old ha ha ha. Okay I think I should stop blabbing about this. Napfa test will make me love Millennia more once I gradutate!
Anyhoo, the first paper for Common test is in three weeks. I miss Mr Andrew but nevertheless I shall enjoy my GP lessons with the new tutor and make the best out of it. Like they say when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade! Zomg that's so kental, but yes. History is something that irritates the cat out of me but its weird because I enjoy the lessons so much, especially International history. I like MOB because its fun but I find it difficult, gosh. And Sastera (Malay Literature) is simply asdfghjkl because it always pulls my marks down for H2 Malay.
Rather than typing whatever I feel like saying right now, its better that I spend time with my mummy whom I miss so much each time I go to school heee (: while revising of course! Okay love you human beings like how I can bathe Anaqi and Amani and then get them ready to go pick up their mummy.
"I think about you everyday."